Re: Narrow Lines 147

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2004
      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Howard Martin" <howardmartin@s...>
      wrote:
      > Dear members
      >
      > The Narrow Lines printers should have delivered NL147 to Graham
      > Chalmers about 10 days ago. For reasons we have yet to establish,
      it
      > was not delivered until late this afternoon.
      >
      > Graham Chalmers is unvailable thsi weekend, and as it takes 2 days
      > for 1100 envelopes to 'stuffed and licked', it expected that NL 147
      > will be posted on Wednesday
      >
      > On behalf of the Committee, I would like to apologise for the delay
      > and we ae doing our best to ensure that future delays are minimised.
      >
      > Howard Martin
      >
      > Chairman

      It was well worth waiting for, wasn't it!

      Adrian
    • Brian Fayle
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2004
        I agree wholeheartedly with you Adrian. A nice bit of 'old 'ome cheer
        on a cold summer day over here. Thank you Graham.

        Brian

        Brian Fayle #1510
        Cambridge ON Canada

        To paint figures that photo like real people visit:
        http://www.brifayle.ca

        Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 12:19:40 -0000
        From: "adriangrayfr" <adrian@...>
        Subject: Re: Narrow Lines 147