Small curves etc.

  • Dave Balcombe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2001
      What a great response - thank you all.

      It looks like I can fit in a 12" radius return loop. Not quite as
      dramatic as Howard's. I certainly intend to cut the webs - as much to
      relieve my stress as anything. I wouldn't want to have to put my
      track into therapy!!

      Good idea, David, about re-spacing the Peco sleepers. I'll follow
      your example on the visible section of the layout.

      Checked out your website Darryl. Great photos, wonderful layout.
      Seems like Alaskans have wide open spaces indoors as well as out.

      My layout is being built over the stair well on the upstairs landing -
      the d****d kids won't leave home!!!

      Thanks again
      Regards
      Dave Balcombe