Re: [7mmnga] talyllyn

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 9, 2004
      Part of the origianal back wall has been uncovered, and is being restored as
      part of the redevelopment worl. Over the weekend, the window was being
      restored to it's old place. Unfortunately the west end was rebuilt about 30
      years ago, so the original arrangements are hard to trace. Also, recently
      completed, the chimney stacks have been restored to their original height.

      From what I remember seeing and looking through my TR books etc. The rear
      was the same in terms of brickwork pattern as the front, it was just the
      windows and doors that are different. In that there are two distinct panels
      with a raised brick "pillar" in the centre and raised brick portions above
      and below the windows.

      Hope this helps.

      Andy
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 28, 2004
        hi
        looking for talyllyn wagons, wrightlines etc, especially slate wagons,
        anybody got any for sale, made or unmade
        thanks
        stuart 2786