RE: [7mmnga] Re: Couplings

  • David Layzell
    Message 1 of 68 , Jan 4, 2004
      Thanks, Brian.

      Just what I needed.

      David - in the flatlands of Norfolk, England. "All messages run
      through latest Norton Internet Security software"

      Message 68 of 68 , Apr 6, 2010
        Yes, the buffing plate is 8mm across, the body of the coupling though, is only 4.5mm. Once installed and painted, they are pretty difficult to see, between 2 wagons coupled together, they are almost invisible.
        Put them next to a Kadee No5 and it really brings home how small they are.
        Steve