Re: Smallbrook on eBay

  • wensleyshortline
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
      Sorry Clark,
      The listing was only UK & Europe only so that's why you couldn't find
      it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Have now opened it up to world wide, if you search 0-16.5 you'll find
      both the loco kit and the modified "Smokey Joe" unit.
      Cheers GerryB.

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Clark Womack <clarkw@t...> wrote:
      > At 09:18 PM 10/31/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Hi.
      > >I have an 0-16.5 Smallbrook Clio part built kit on offer, finishes
      on
      > >Sunday.
      > >Cheers GerryB.
      >
      > I searched for "Smallbrook Clio."
      > I searched for "Smallbrook."
      > I searched for "Clio."
      > I searched for "O-16.5 Smallbrook Clio."
      >
      > According to e-bay this item does not exist.
      > Clark Womack
    • wensleyshortline
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Clark Womack <clarkw@t...> wrote:
        > At 09:18 PM 10/31/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        > >Hi.
        > >I have an 0-16.5 Smallbrook Clio part built kit on offer, finishes
        on
        > >Sunday.
        > >Cheers GerryB.
        >
        > I searched for "Smallbrook Clio."
        > I searched for "Smallbrook."
        > I searched for "Clio."
        > I searched for "O-16.5 Smallbrook Clio."
        >
        > According to e-bay this item does not exist.
        > Clark Womack
        Hi Clark. Search 0-16.5 not O-16.5.
        Regards GerryB.
      • barbera9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
          Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of the Smallbrook "Clio"?
          Couldn't find anything on the web except an indication that it's probably a
          resin kit ?

          Andy Barber
          Membership No - "filed away in a safe place somewhere"!
        • Alan Rogers
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
            Andy

            Check out the Photos section of this group in which you will find a
            folder called Smallbrook Works. That contains photos of all three of the
            first batch of kits but please don't ask me which one is which!
            Hopefully, another list member will jump in with that.

            Alan Rogers
            Thin Controller on the SHIRly

            ---
          • wensleyshortline
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
              --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Rogers" <models@d...> wrote:
              > Andy
              >
              > Check out the Photos section of this group in which you will find a
              > folder called Smallbrook Works. That contains photos of all three
              of the
              > first batch of kits but please don't ask me which one is which!
              > Hopefully, another list member will jump in with that.
              >
              > Alan Rogers
              > Thin Controller on the SHIRly

              Hi Andy.
              Photo No. 3 in the file Alan mentioned is the Clio: i.e. the Saddle
              Tank version.
              GerryB #2777