RE: [7mmnga] Smallbrook on eBay

  • Alan Rogers
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 31, 2003
      Clark

      Try
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47443&item=3151
      548961 and use 'View seller's other items ' to see the chassis unit that
      you will need too.

      Alan Rogers
      DreamGenius on the WWW
      Thin Controlller on the SHIRly
      CEO of Chagrin Mines

      ---
    • wensleyshortline
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
        Sorry Clark,
        The listing was only UK & Europe only so that's why you couldn't find
        it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Have now opened it up to world wide, if you search 0-16.5 you'll find
        both the loco kit and the modified "Smokey Joe" unit.
        Cheers GerryB.

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Clark Womack <clarkw@t...> wrote:
        > At 09:18 PM 10/31/2003 +0000, you wrote:
        > >Hi.
        > >I have an 0-16.5 Smallbrook Clio part built kit on offer, finishes
        on
        > >Sunday.
        > >Cheers GerryB.
        >
        > I searched for "Smallbrook Clio."
        > I searched for "Smallbrook."
        > I searched for "Clio."
        > I searched for "O-16.5 Smallbrook Clio."
        >
        > According to e-bay this item does not exist.
        > Clark Womack
      • wensleyshortline
        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Clark Womack <clarkw@t...> wrote:
          > At 09:18 PM 10/31/2003 +0000, you wrote:
          > >Hi.
          > >I have an 0-16.5 Smallbrook Clio part built kit on offer, finishes
          on
          > >Sunday.
          > >Cheers GerryB.
          >
          > I searched for "Smallbrook Clio."
          > I searched for "Smallbrook."
          > I searched for "Clio."
          > I searched for "O-16.5 Smallbrook Clio."
          >
          > According to e-bay this item does not exist.
          > Clark Womack
          Hi Clark. Search 0-16.5 not O-16.5.
          Regards GerryB.
        • barbera9@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
            Can anyone point me in the direction of a picture of the Smallbrook "Clio"?
            Couldn't find anything on the web except an indication that it's probably a
            resin kit ?

            Andy Barber
            Membership No - "filed away in a safe place somewhere"!
          • Alan Rogers
            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
              Andy

              Check out the Photos section of this group in which you will find a
              folder called Smallbrook Works. That contains photos of all three of the
              first batch of kits but please don't ask me which one is which!
              Hopefully, another list member will jump in with that.

              Alan Rogers
              Thin Controller on the SHIRly

              ---
            • wensleyshortline
              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 1, 2003
                --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Rogers" <models@d...> wrote:
                > Andy
                >
                > Check out the Photos section of this group in which you will find a
                > folder called Smallbrook Works. That contains photos of all three
                of the
                > first batch of kits but please don't ask me which one is which!
                > Hopefully, another list member will jump in with that.
                >
                > Alan Rogers
                > Thin Controller on the SHIRly

                Hi Andy.
                Photo No. 3 in the file Alan mentioned is the Clio: i.e. the Saddle
                Tank version.
                GerryB #2777