'W' Irons

  • Peter Whitehead
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
      Back in May I ordered some 'W' irons from the Assciation shop, and
      they are still out of stock. Can anybody recommend another source, I
      would like to finish my first ever 7mm Narrow gauge wagon, before
      Christmas!!

      Peter Whitehead
    • martin4coombs@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
        >Back in May I ordered some 'W' irons from the Association shop, and
        >they are still out of stock.  Can anybody recommend another source, I
        >would like to finish my first ever 7mm Narrow gauge wagon, before
        >Christmas!!

        >Peter Whitehead

        Try mainlytrains.com
        email: rm@...
        Tel: 01984 634543
        Fax: 01984 633776
        They also advertise in the Modeller, very good service and very helpful.
        They list various 4mm wagon underframe parts and I am assuming this will be
        ok for your purposes.

        Martin