EDM Models

  • Paul Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2001
      Gents,

      A cock up has ensued.

      In Narrow Lines 130 the review of my Porter Tender kit has given the
      address for EDM models as 18 Briar Avenue. Pity I live at 19.

      Would you all please note that the correct address for EDM models is: -

      EDM Models
      19 Briar Avenue
      Acomb
      York
      YO26 5BX

      If anyone has sent orders to No18 I apologise for any delay. They will
      get dealt with as soon as they are passed on to me.

      Paul Martin
      EDM Models & 7mm NGA Membership dept