Light Iron Digest

  • David Butler
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
      As my supplier of the LID mag has ceased selling it, can anybody give
      me the contact address for a 'Vic Stone' who, I have been told, is a
      good source for the mag.
      I looked at the Camden books website, but as they don't supply a
      phone number and hence preclude any discussion over a subscription
      etc, I'd like to contact the alternative UK supplier as I'm missing
      my bi-monthly fix.
      regards
      David Butler
      Mem ~ 2597
    • Stuart Edmundson
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
        david
        camden phone number is 01373 830151 they are good to deal with. vic stone
        phone number 02392 463913
        stuart uk

        > As my supplier of the LID mag has ceased selling it, can anybody give
        > me the contact address for a 'Vic Stone' who, I have been told, is a
        > good source for the mag.
        > I looked at the Camden books website, but as they don't supply a
        > phone number and hence preclude any discussion over a subscription
        > etc, I'd like to contact the alternative UK supplier as I'm missing
        > my bi-monthly fix.
        > regards
        > David Butler
        > Mem ~ 2597
      • David Butler
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003
          Alan,
          They were my suppliers <BG>
          David Gibson has ceased holding any magazines as the cost of shipping
          and the margin on them (Given the few orders he has for them)makes
          them an unprofitable product for him.
          Since Stuarts post I have had a long talk with Vic Stone ( Very
          pleasant gentleman, indeed) and resolved the contuing supply of the
          L.I.D.
          Regards
          David
          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, "Alan Rogers" <models@d...> wrote:
          > David
          >
          > Have you tried Pepper7 (www.pepper7.co.uk)?
          >
          > Alan Rogers
          > Thin Controller on the SHIRly
        • B.Rumary
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 8, 2003

            You can also email Vic Stone at: creedstonepubs@...

            > I looked at the Camden books website, but as they don't supply a
            > phone number and hence preclude any discussion over a subscription
            > etc, I'd like to contact the alternative UK supplier as I'm missing
            > my bi-monthly fix.

            They also have an email address: cm@...

            Brian Rumary, England

            http://freespace.virgin.net/brian.rumary/homepage.htm