Harrogate Gas works peckett

  • iais303emd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
      Just a message to thank all of the members who answered my question.

      I now have a plan and information for this project, may be a little
      harder that I thought.But I will continue,it will not be a exact copy
      but will hopefully have the atmoshpere of the loco.
      Again thanks, this is what being a member of this group and the
      Association is all about.

      Graham Southam
    • Gerald Blaikie
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2003
        Hi,
        Just as long as it doesn't have the atmosphere of the gas works. Could clear an exhibition hall in seconds!!
        Love the web site,
        Gerry B in Morecambe, Lancashire.
        p.s. anybody else in this area

        iais303emd <gsoutham@...> wrote:
        Just a message to thank all of the members who answered my question.

        I now have a plan and information for this project, may be a little
        harder that I thought.But I will continue,it will not be a exact copy
        but will hopefully have the atmoshpere of the loco.
        Again thanks, this is what being a member of this group and the
        Association is all about.

        Graham Southam

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT