Voie Libres

  • davidhughes119@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 25, 2014

      Does anyone here subscribe to Voie Libres, and if so have you seen the July issue yet? I've only recently subscribed and don't know what their deliveries to UK are like.

      David H, #1603,

      Wiltshire UK

    • Richard Coney
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 25, 2014
        David,

        John Sutton of John Sutton Books usually supplies mine and he has not contacted me about the new issue yet, if that's any help. He's usually very prompt.

        Richard Coney

        Does anyone here subscribe to Voie Libres, and if so have you seen the July issue yet? I've only recently subscribed and don't know what their deliveries to UK are like.

        David H, #1603,

        Wiltshire UK

        ---

      • Rod Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 25, 2014

          Hi David,

          I subscribed to the English language digital edition.  It's available for download now.

          Regards
          Rod Hutchinson
          Australia

          On Jul 26, 2014 6:19 AM, "formerchurchwarden@... [7mmnga]" <7mmnga@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Does anyone here subscribe to Voie Libres, and if so have you seen the July issue yet? I've only recently subscribed and don't know what their deliveries to UK are like.

          David H, #1603,

          Wiltshire UK

        • David Woodcock
          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
            My July issue was delivered here in Belgium yesterday (Friday) so I would expect your copy to be delivered early next week.

            David Woodcock (81)
            Champlon, Belgique
          • David Hughes
            Message 5 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
              Thanks all.
              David

              To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
              From: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 10:36:01 +0200
              Subject: [7mm NGA] Re: Voie Libres

              My July issue was delivered here in Belgium yesterday (Friday) so I would expect your copy to be delivered early next week.

              David Woodcock (81)
              Champlon, Belgique
            • Simon
              Message 6 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
                It normally is a week or 2 after the 15th, I think it is distributed to UK from a company in UK. Frustrating, as I sometimes see it on sale in French newsagents before copy arrives here in UK. I will be more concerned when I hear others in UK have theirs and mine has not arrived, as I am not sure when subscription runs to.

                SOW a Seed

                Save
                Our
                World

                GREEN not GREED

                Simon Dawson

                http://www.rue-d-etropal.com

                To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
                From: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 09:10:13 +0000
                Subject: RE: [7mm NGA] Re: Voie Libres

                Thanks all.
                David

                To: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
                From: 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 10:36:01 +0200

                My July issue was delivered here in Belgium yesterday (Friday) so I would expect your copy to be delivered early next week.

                David Woodcock (81)
                Champlon, Belgique

              • michael lee
                Message 7 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
                  David

                  Received mine this morning, Sat 26, direct from Voie Libre. However there is a problem with downloading the English translations, it was available thursday but some of the pages were co-joined and could not be printed singly, now there is nothing to download. I suspect it will not be corrected until monday?

                  Regards Mike Lee
                • Simon
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
                    Hi,
                    Try this to get to English translations.
                    https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_wTq2A1pnECbXQ0WFBEdG9JQWs&usp=sharing
                     I think we must have key to back door on Gnatterbox, as I pointed out this, and it got fixed quickly.

                    SOW a Seed

                    Save
                    Our
                    World

                    GREEN not GREED

                    Simon Dawson

                    http://www.rue-d-etropal.com

                  • Richard Coney
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
                      Brilliant Simon!

                      I for one thank you. I always seem to have problems finding where the
                      English translations are and the Voi Libre staff inevitably end up sending
                      me a link. This issue I have the translation before the magazine!

                      Richard Coney

                      Secretary 7mmNGA

                      Try this to get to English translations.
                      https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_wTq2A1pnECbXQ0WFBEdG9JQWs
                      <https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B_wTq2A1pnECbXQ0WFBEdG9JQWs&usp=sha
                      ring> &usp=sharing
                      I think we must have key to back door on Gnatterbox, as I pointed out this,
                      and it got fixed quickly.

                      SOW a Seed

                      Save
                      Our
                      World

                      GREEN not GREED

                      Simon Dawson

                      http://www.rue-d-etropal.com

                      _____

                      ---

                    • davidhughes119@btinternet.com
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014

                        Mine came while I was out today. I shall see how much I can read without recourse to the translation (not usually very far)!

                        David H, #1603

                        Wiltshire, UK

                      • Simon
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jul 26, 2014
                          Richard, don't thank me. I think we have some members on the Gnatterbox with close ties to Voie Libre.

                          SOW a Seed

                          Save
                          Our
                          World