Crab & Lobster?

  • Brian Rumary
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014
      At the recent 7mm NG Association show there was a layout which I have down as "Crab & Lobster", but I can't seem to find it in the list of layouts that were on show. Note that the motive power included a Ixion steam railcar and at least one NA class 2-6-2T in green.

      Does anyone know the name it was listed under?

      --
      Brian Rumary
      England
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 14, 2014
        Hi Brian

        That will be Richard Rundle's Pagham Harbour - "The Crab and Lobster Line"

        All the best
        Chris
        Webmaster - 7mmNGA (and the railcar owner!)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15, 2014
          On 14/07/2014 18:12, Chris chris@... [7mmnga] wrote:
          That will be Richard Rundle's Pagham Harbour - "The Crab and Lobster Line"

          Many thanks.

          --
          Brian Rumary
          England