NG shows

  • royheslop
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2014

      Learnt the other day that Telford is the latest show I can't attend until I retire.

      Are there any Sunday shows left ?

    • Bruce Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2014
        Guildex at Telford is Saturday September 6 and Sunday September 7

        http://www.gauge0guild.com/eventsnew.aspx
        Bruce Wilson
        Barrie, Ontario, Canada
        Life Member    NMRA
        Member    Scale 7 Group    Gauge 0 Guild  7mmNGA
        Member Bird Studies Canada   Ontario Bird Banding Association
        Brereton Field Naturalists' Club  Simcoe County Banding Group

        Posted by: royheslop@...