Convention - Thanks

  • davidhughes119@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 15, 2014

      Thanks to Andrew and all the crew who made the Convention go so well on Saturday. The stewards who helped with fetching and carrying, providing volts, etc. were brilliant.

      Frequently nattering to visitors, we didn't get any overall sense of how busy the day was: I hope numbers were good and that they were spending among the traders!

      Cheers,

      David Hughes (Chelfham O14), Member 1603

    • James Corsi
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 16, 2014
        Dear All,
        I can only add to Davids comment and thank all member so 7mm NGA, particularly Jim who let me set up shop. I would have liked to have spent more time chatting and looking at exhibits but unfortunately time seems to fly.
        best wishes,
        Jame Corsi #3469
        PS This may be a repeated message, sorry.
      • jamesmcorsi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 16, 2014
          Dear All,
          I can only add to what David has written, many thanks to Jim and the Assoc for letting me set up shop, I would have liked to spend more time looking at eh exhibits and chatting, but unfortunately time seems to fly by.
          best wishes,
          James Corsi #3469
        • TonyW
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 16, 2014
            My thanks to you James! I found our chat about your wagon kits very helpful, though I must admit that I’ve not had chance to check out my chasses yet. Surely this is the one of the best parts of these shows, being able to discuss things face to face for instant “feedback” with both suppliers and exhibitors (and my thanks there to the gentlemen manning the “Blas O Cymru” layout for their help too!) I didn’t save enough on postage on my few purchases to cover driving down there, but the help and support was worth every penny!

            Best regards,

            Tony Wells, #4394