Putting wheels on

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2014
      I think Frank means a GW Models wheel press but I'm not sure that would work as the presses are made for 1/8in axles and I'm pretty sure David Janes uses 2mm axles for his locos.
      Nonetheless, Frank's point about stoning the ends of the axles to ensure they have no sharp edges and to provide some 'lead' into the wheel is good, even essential, advice.