Jaunting Car

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2014
      Though Andy duncan doesn't do a Jaunting car itself he is THE most approachable and helpful cvhap and I'm pretty certain that, if you studied the horse drawn vehicles onhis stand and then said, "Can you do me the wheels and axle from that one, the shafts from that one and the base from t'other and that horse" he would happily oblige, and not at excessive cost.
      At the lest, Ian, it might save you some of your scratch-building.

      Adrian - no connection with Andy, save as satisfied customer and TLO