Re = Irish Jaunting Cart

  • joppyuk1@sky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11, 2014
      Adrian,

      Unfortunately Alphagraphix don't do one. Neither do any of the other 7mm scale makers I've checked out. The only thing I can find is a Hobbies plan from the 1960's, at about 1/12 scale, so it looks like I'll be scratchbuilding after all.

      Ian
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2014

        Ian,

        Andy Duncan has had on his demo stand a part built oil delivery wagon. It might have been around though not ready for sale for 12 months. He'd two different wheel sizes for it. It struck me that though I want a straight one whenever he gets round to it, the smaller wheeled size would convert to a jaunting card. Suggest you watch 'The Quiet Man'.

        Frank

        Unfortunately Alphagraphix don't do one. Neither do any of the other 7mm scale makers I've checked out. The only thing I can find is a Hobbies plan from the 1960's, at about 1/12 scale, so it looks like I'll be scratchbuilding after all.

        Ian

        ___