Mervyn Axson Trophy

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2014
      Time for my annual exhortations to members!!

      May I beg mebers of the Association to exercise their minds and consider the contents of Narrow Lines during 2013.
      The most recent mailing from the Association includes a list of all articles published during 2013 and details of how to vote for the three you enjoyed the most or found most useful.
      The list may also be found in the members' section of the Association website and votes may be submitted from there or by traditional means - but not by both!

      Please, give this matter a little of your time.  quite apart from the competition the feedback implied by votes is useful for the editor and may help to make Narrow Lines more to your taste in the future.

      Thank you,

      Adrian Gray - 7mmNGA Competitions Steward