Crichel - moving on

  • Roy Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2014
      Good morning all
      Apologies for the blatant advert.
      Crichel has stood me in good stead and provided a lot of enjoyment to myself, the team and the public . I have a new project under way which was originally going to be really minimum space and occupy the fourth wall in the room that houses Crichel.
      However, I keep looking at that space and now look as if I'm going to take that over in which case Crichel will, albeit reluctantly, have to go.
      I have posted it here first. If anyone might be interested in purchasing Crichel either in it's current form or the original 'L' shape, please contact me off list.
      Kind regards
      Roy Wood