Railway Modeller Magazine for January 2014

  • TonyW
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2014
      Does anyone have a copy of the above that they can sell to me please, or
      even just loan? I bought the February 2014 edition on impulse yesterday,
      while doing the supermarket shop, and found Howard's second article on 7mm
      Narrow Gauge modelling, so would like to read the first article too.

      Thank you,

      Tony Wells.