Another Subscription

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2013
      Tony,

      If you are interested in modelling the narrow gauge then you simply MUST add NGIRM Review to your list - it is a delight every time it arrives.

      As you say, you can read NGW in Mr Smith's Reading Rooms whenever the opportunity presents and Steam Railway, Railway Magazine and Heritage Railways wuill give you all the useful news about the UK's NG scene, sometimes going a little further afield.

      The NGRS is a very worthy organisation, I've been a member for nearly forty years, but it is not geared towards modellers and much of its quarterly magazine's content is worldwide - often obscure and of interest only to the deeply committed!!  The newsletter si not as up-to-date as the monthlies you can browse in the Reading Rooms, I'm afraid.