Attending the Annual Exhibition and AGM

  • ardavis0704
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2013
      I am intending to attend the annual exhibition and AGM in June next year. It will be my first visit and I am bringing my (non-railway modelling) wife. As it is a couple of hours drive we are thinking about driving up on Saturday morning and staying over til Sunday. I wondered if anyone had any recommendations regarding things like where to stay, is there parking near the Town Hall, where to eat and what else is there to do in the locale?

      Regards

      Tony
    • colwen75
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2013
        Hi Tony,
        I’m a member of the 7mm NG, in the Surrey Group. We stay at the Three Queens Hotel in Burton. I believe there is  a Premier Inn not far away. Parking is available at the Town Hall but you
        have to pay . I hope this useful.
        regards
        Colin Burrell

        Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 3:41 PM