Branchlines GVT Chassis Instructions

  • Laytham, Jeremy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2013
      Hi

      Does anyone on the group have a copy of the instructions for the Branchlines GVT tram loco chassis they could scan or copy for me please?

      Cheers

      Jeremy
      2357

      DISCLAIMER: This email is intended solely for the addressee. It may contain private and confidential information. If you are not the intended addressee, please take no action based on it nor show a copy to anyone. In this case, please reply to this email to highlight the error. Opinions and information in this email that do not relate to the official business of Nottingham Trent University shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the University. Nottingham Trent University has taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are virus-free, but we do advise that the recipient should check that the email and its attachments are actually virus free. This is in keeping with good computing practice.
    • Laytham, Jeremy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 16, 2013
        Instructions now received – Thanks to Arthur Budd.

        Cheers

        Jeremy

        From: <Laytham>, A&D <jeremy.laytham@...<mailto:jeremy.laytham@...>>
        Date: Sunday, 15 December 2013 08:29
        To: "7mmnga@yahoogroups.com<mailto:7mmnga@yahoogroups.com>" <7mmnga@yahoogroups.com<mailto:7mmnga@yahoogroups.com>>
        Subject: [7mm NGA] Branchlines GVT Chassis Instructions

        Hi

        Does anyone on the group have a copy of the instructions for the Branchlines GVT tram loco chassis they could scan or copy for me please?

        Cheers

        Jeremy
        2357

        Recent Activity:

        1 - for people interested in modelling narrow gauge railways in 7mm:1ft scale or thereabouts
        2 - not restricted to members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association although membership of said organisation is thoroughly recommended
        3 - moderated by current serving members of the 7mm Narrow Gauge Association committee
        [Yahoo! Groups]<http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkamtxNnM2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE4NDg5NDIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA2NTMzODEzBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzg3MDk2MTQ3>
        Switch to: Text-Only<mailto:7mmnga-traditional@yahoogroups.com?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Format:%20Traditional>, Daily Digest<mailto:7mmnga-digest@yahoogroups.com?subject=Email%20Delivery:%20Digest> • Unsubscribe<mailto:7mmnga-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe> • Terms of Use<http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/> • Send us Feedback <mailto:ygroupsnotifications@yahoogroups.com?subject=Feedback%20on%20the%20redesigned%20individual%20mail%20v1>
        .