Narrow News editor

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2013
      The Chairman had a volunteer waiting for an approriate job so, no, the vacancy for Narrow News Editor has not been advertised - sorry!

      We still need a volunteer to fill the position of Publications Officer, responsible for Handbooks, Extras and so on, but NOT Narrow Lines.............as advertised, again, in the last Narrow News of Chris' tenure.

      Adrian - Committee member
    • mrandy5
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 20, 2013

        Thank you for the offer.

        Have given it some consideration and, if it's still available, I could be interested.

        Do you have details of the next committee meeting?

        Perhaps I should come along to see how things work and discuss it.