'Thank you' to Chris Ward

  • mrandy5
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2013

      Just read the notice that this is the last Narrow News edited by Chris Ward.  I am sure the rest of the Association Members' will join me in saying a big 'Thank you' for all your efforts and wish you all the best with your upcoming move(s).

      Good luck to his replacement - you have rather big shoes to fill!

      By the way, has the Association advertised for a replacement yet?