bradford 2013

  • stuartreuk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013
      hi dave
      whats happening with the pies this year, i havnt seen your usual post.

      stuart
      tother side oft border
    • Paul Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013

        T’pie orders were being canvassed by Dave at the Slim Gauge Circle meeting yesterday so I assume he’ll get round to you over the border lot around the 10th November

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2013

          Hi Stuart

          If you were a member you would have seen an advert in Narrow news!

          Do you wish to have your usual Potato and a very small bit of meat?

          Regards

          David c

          whats happening with the pies this year, i havnt seen your usual post.

          stuart
          tother side oft border

        • stuart
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2013