Life After Tensodo

  • Bruce Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2013
      I just read Mark Clark's article in NL203 and want to mention a
      couple of sources that may be of use to those building drives.

      First is Nigel Lawton's range of drive products, micro motors etc.

      <http://www.nigellawton009.com/DriveComponents.html>

      Should be something there the 7mm NG modeller could make use of.

      The second is the Northwewst Short Line Stanton Drives which are
      designed to serve teh same purpose as the old Tenshodo drives. I
      have not played with these but it might be possible to regauge one
      with narrow tread wheels to 14mm.

      <http://nwsl.com/uploads/cat_chap2_for_web_7-2013.pdf>

      Another great issue BTW.

      Bruce Wilson
      Barrie, Ontario, Canada
      Life Member NMRA
      Member Scale 7 Group Gauge 0 Guild 7mmNGA
      Member Bird Studies Canada Ontario Bird Banding Association
      Brereton Field Naturalists' Club Simcoe County Banding Group