Re: [7mm NGA] RE: New Chassis and Motor needed

  • Rod Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 6, 2013

      Hi Ian,

      I thought Frank was talking about the chap who made those motors that hold their speed uphill.

      RodH

      On Sep 7, 2013 10:18 AM, <ianajng@...> wrote:

      Hi Frank,

      Are you able to elaborate on who in Australia you're referring to ? I know the person who designed the chassis for the Slaters L&M ( and some other etched kits,) has lived here for some years, but I can assure you he is alive and well, he is part of the modelling group I'm in.

      Cheers

      Ian J

      Melb, Aust.

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, <frank.j.sharp@...> wrote:

      Dave,

      That’s the one. Basically the chassis is crap, I’ve never found one that runs really well. You used to be able to remotor it with a computer motor, that makes it a bit better, but the chap who made the ‘kit’ in Australia is as far as I know deceased.

      SNIP

      mine up I’ll write it up for Narrow Lines, but Peter Page, don’t get excited, it might be YEARS away.