Telford

  • Howard Clarke
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013
      Hi All
      Just to remind you that it the Gauge 0 Guild bash at Telford this weekend 10am-4pm both days.
      Bring a full wallet
      I am on stand 44 for the 7mm NGA if you come, please call and say hello.
      Regards
      Howard 215
    • John & Terri

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
          Good Morning all,

          Could anyone advise on a replacement chassis and motor for Lima chassis.

          Better still a source where this can be purchased.

          In anticipation of good advice,

          Thanking you all
          Dave Barnett
          Mem:-4006
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013

            Dave,

            Which one?

            If this is the diesel as used under the Vulcan kit for the Sierra Leone loco, then the Mercian HO Fowler dock tank chassis is as near as you’ll get for wheelbase to the real thing. If you have the version of the kit for the Lima chassis ten you’d have to put the axle slots on the outside frames right. Use a High Level Gear Box.

            Frank

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
                Change of stand number
                Now 131