RE: Vote for Old Yahoo Format

  • heatonwood
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2 10:01 AM
       Sorry to be the only one in the world to disagree but I am now quite liking the new format..... The group moderators need to fix the picture - John Clutterbuck fixed the 014 group photo to a nice long thin shot of the Penrhyn Ladies within hours of 'going neo'
       You can click between different conversations more easily,  add to them more easily, see a nice selection of photo albums more easily
      and it displays better on my iphone.  Some have reported spurious html text appearing in their emails on the Ff R group, but i cannot find any on my display.

      Finally I can click between my groups on the left side panel much more quickly than before.
      so my vote is stop wingeing and get used to it!!
      Paul
    • Brian Rumary
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4 12:17 PM
        On 02/09/2013 18:01, heatonwood@... wrote:
        >  Sorry to be the only one in the world to disagree but I am now quite liking the new format..... The group moderators need to fix the picture - John Clutterbuck fixed the 014 group photo to a nice long thin shot of the Penrhyn Ladies within hours of 'going neo'
        >  You can click between different conversations more easily,  add to them more easily, see a nice selection of photo albums more easily
        > and it displays better on my iphone.  Some have reported spurious html text appearing in their emails on the Ff R group, but i cannot find any on my display.
        >
        > Finally I can click between my groups on the left side panel much more quickly than before.
        > so my vote is stop wingeing and get used to it!!
        > Paul

        One thing I would like to see fixed is the fact that some members
        messages keep having a code " " appearing throughout their text.
        What is this?

        --
        Brian Rumary
        England