Dick Kerr P/E wheels

  • trainsinlebanon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hello all,   I have recently completed an S&D Models Dick Kerr P/E Tractor body kit.   I would like to make an 0-14 chassis for it, but can locate no information concerning the wheels used on this machine.  Does anyone know the wheel diameter, and if spoked, how many spokes?   Thanks much . . .    Mike Havron   Lebanon OH USA
    • Bruce Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
        Contact Slaters and they can set you up with some wheels that are
        not dead on but will be close enough. It is a special request for
        L&B wheels. The information is on my other computer and I can send
        you more tomorrow when I get to the office.

        At 09:31 9/2/2013, you wrote:
        >Hello all,   I have recently completed an S&D Models
        >Dick Kerr P/E Tractor body kit.   I would like to make an
        >0-14 chassis for it, but can locate no information concerning the
        >wheels used on this machine.  Does anyone know the wheel
        >diameter, and if spoked, how many spokes?   Thanks much .
        >. .    Mike Havron   Lebanon OH USA

        Bruce Wilson
        Barrie, Ontario
        Life Member NMRA Member Gauge 0 Guild
        Member Scale 7 Group Member 7mm NGA
        Member Bird Studies Canada Member Ontario Bird Banding Association
      • Rod Hutchinson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2013
          Hi Mike,

          How will you go about building the O-14 chassis?

          Rod Hutchinson
          Australia