skytrex

  • Ian
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31 2:22 AM
      Anyone know the actual situation with them?

      From their website it seems the receivers have been called in yet they hope to be at a show next weekend.

      Ian - in the Dutch Alps
    • Howard Clarke
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31 2:38 AM
        Ian
        I am manning the 7mm nga Stand at Telford so will find out next weekend & let you know
        Regards
        Howard in North Staffordshire Moorlands
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 31 3:43 AM
          Ian

          Skytrex are in administration and the accounts have revealed they have
          massive debts

          The administrators have been trying to sell off the business as a whole or
          in parts. Same with the stock.

          The administrators will be attending Guildex with what I understand will be
          something of a fire sale.

          It would seem that Tower Models bought some of the stock as they have also
          increased the size of their stand to flog a load of Skytrex stuff off

          What happens after that is currently unknown

          Paul Martin

          Anyone know the actual situation with them?

          From their website it seems the receivers have been called in yet they hope
          to be at a show next weekend.

          Ian - in the Dutch Alps

        • Ian
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 1, 2013
            Tanks for the info, a pity as always t see another supplier disappear.

            Ian