On30 layout for sale

  • James C
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2013
      Dear All,
      I hope this is ok with all. I have been asked by a friend to advertise his layout that he has for sale. The layout can be seen
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah7a6hsnZ5k
      and
      www.cmra.org.ukexhib11/178.html

      Price £230 contoller all electrics but no stock no lighting. FFodos Treacle works aka sodoFF I am playing trains is owned by Colin French 01473 831516. It is ok to phone him but best in the evening, 01473 is an Ipswich number. One of the reasons for sale is that the Bachmann gas mech that he used stripped its gears. Another is he is a prodigious maker and exhibitor of micro O gauge layouts. FFOdos is the only On30 layout he has.
      Any problems please contact me, any compliants about email it is my responsibility.
      best wishes
      James Corsi #3469