Acrylic Paint - UK only

  • wensleyshortline
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
      Hi all. If you use the Halford's Acylic Car paint for your modelling
      they currently have "Three 300ml cans for the price of Two". The
      assistant (sorry Sales Consultant) at my local store thought (didn't
      know) that this promotion would run until September. GerryB from a
      hot & forecast to get hotter Essex,UK.
    • steveblackdog@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2003
        gerry@... writes:

        > Hi all. If you use the Halford's Acylic Car paint for your modelling
        > they currently have "Three 300ml cans for the price of Two". The
        > assistant (sorry Sales Consultant) at my local store thought (didn't
        > know) that this promotion would run until September. GerryB from a
        > hot & forecast to get hotter Essex,UK.

        Well, it seems they are beginning to realise that they are way over-priced.
        Keep an eye open for a brand called "Hycote" from Oldham (pretty sure they
        make Halfords paint). I use a lot of their primers and matt black which sell for
        £1.15 for 400 ml aerosols at a local bargain warehouse. It comes in a light
        blue can with a yellow band around it. Hope this is of use.

        Steve Bennett (1126)