East Anglian Exhibitions

  • James C
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2013
      Dear All, Especially 7mm members in East Anglia,
      I have abandoned building my new micro layout, a classic in the making even if I say so myself, don't worry Peter I am taking photos, because of a run of exhibitions over the next month.
      My old layout Hofbau-am-See and I will be at the following;

      Sunday 11th August Strumpshaw Steam Museum, Strumpshaw Norwich NR13 4HR
      10:30 to 4:30

      Sunday 18th August Mid Suffolk Light Railway,Brockford Station, Wetheringsett, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 5PW. 10:00 4:00

      Sunday 1st Sept. Bressingham Steam Gardens Low Road Bressingham Diss
      Norfolk IP22 2AB 10:00 to 4:00 (Creek Grone and Rattleswick, Gerry Riggs
      will also be here)

      I always say that the layout requires 1 to 2 people to run it. If any 7mm NGA members in East Anglia would be interested in a day out and giving me a hand (so I can have a look round the museums) please contact me. A prerequisite is a 7mm NGA polo shirt or sweat shirt, helping unload the layout is not.
      Also if any 7mm NGA member or 7mm ng modeller would like to visit to test run their rolling stock on a thinly disguised oval you are welcome.
      best wishes,
      James Corsi #3469
    • James C
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
        Dear All,
        Apologies, I should have added these links

        http://www.strumpshawsteammuseum.co.uk/

        http://www.mslr.org.uk/

        http://www.bressingham.co.uk/default.aspx

        best wishes,