Festiniog Railway 4 ton open wagon two end door version

  • David Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi There
      Does the Narrow Lines Festiniog extra contain drawings of the Festiniog Railway 4 ton open wagon two end door version?
      I have a copy somewhere but it is still packed from a recent move.
      Regards David

      This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please reply to this email and then delete it. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the sender company.The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The sender company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Copyright in this e-mail and any attachments created by the sender belong to the sender company.