L&B track bases

  • narolines
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      Hi all

      Finally got round to unpacking the last of the boxes of modelling stuff that came with me to Cyprus, and I found 10 unopened packs of the old L&B Models (Dave Nicholson) 14mm gauge track bases. I won't have any need for these now, so if someone would like to make me a reasonable offer (I was thinking maybe £25 - I can't remember now how much they were new) for them and pay the postage to wherever you are (they're not very heavy, so it won't break the bank) I would be happy for them to go to a new home.

      Cheers
      Graham