WANTED- Wrightlines 0-16.5 Tattoo Corris No4/ TR Edward Thomas loco kit

  • talyllyn1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      As it says really. Would prefer an unstarted kit, but would consider part built or botched. I already have wheels gears and motor, but will buy these as well if necessary.
      So, if you've got one lurking in a cupboard with little or no chance of building it, you could make a TR "nutter" very happy!
      Please email activeps@....
      Many thanks
      David Jenkins
      4411