South Downs Area Group Open Day

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Apologies for almost duplicate posting - this one with the CORRECT subject!

      Just a final reminder to anyone who would like to come to our open day
      in Pagham this Saturday 6th July. Details at
      http://swing.model-railway.org.uk/open-day.php. Please don't forget to
      use the "Contact Us" on the website to let us know you are coming.

      All the best
      Chris
      ( Treasurer, South Downs Area Group 7mmNGA; Webmaster 7mmNGA)
    • ml7engineering
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 9, 2013
        Link not working for me when I click on it.
        Fine when I copy and paste.
        regards David