Re: [7mm NGA] New Member

  • meconicuk
    Message 1 of 48 , Jul 2, 2013
      Peter.

      Thanks for the info on where the Gamle Carlsberg track plan can be
      found. I noticed there's an
      article on the layout in one of the archive editions on Narrow Lines.

      Mac

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, peter page wrote:

      > Mac - and anyone else who's starting out -
      >

      > Get yourself a copy of the Association's 'Getting Started' and 'Small
      Layouts' Handbooks. Gamle Carlsberg is one of the layouts featured, with
      a track plan, in 'Small Layouts'. Bob Machin deals with Handbook Sales.
      His contact details are in Narrow Lines.

      > 0e is the European 1:45 scale equivalent of 0-16.5 (1:43.5) and 0n30
      (1:48). They all run on 16.5mm gauge track, but the differences in scale
      can sometimes be significant

      > Best wishes
      >

      > Peter

    • meconicuk