Competition Entry Forms

  • joppyuk1@sky.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
      Thank you for filing the forms for next year. I've already promised myself to enter at least one building and possibly some rolling stock - not with expectation of any trophies but just to show willing and as on incentive to actually finish something!
      I notice the members name is quite conspicuous on the form. In other contests I've entered (not a lot, I admit) the entry is anonymous, helping to cut out bias. Would it be useful to do the same here? Possibly by having the name and reference number on a tear off or fold over strip?
      Perhaps the point has been covered before and I have missed it, or perhaps it's not feasible.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 21, 2013
        Part A of the form is lodged with the Steward - I have to have some record of what belongs to who! This is NOT displayed with the entry.

        Part B, your description of your model and my coding of it in respect of classes, bears no name (by design) and this is displayed, to inform those observing and, I hope, voting.

        That should answer your, legitimate, concern.

        Adrian