Re: [7mm NGA] AGM

  • Andrew Young
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 20 2:22 PM
      Hi Frank,

      Ah yes, knew I'd miss something off by rushing the plan. Didn't look right when I did it but not twigged until you said! The layout is Tony Kell's excellent Raccoon Canyon Mining.

      My address is in Narrow News.... But should you not be able to find one its:
      7 Church Street, Tutbury, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire. DE13 9JE.

      I'm around next week, but then away the week after in Wales so will go through the cd as soon as it arrives.

      Cheers,
      Andrew

      On Jun 20, 2013, at 22:05, "Frank Sharp" <frank.j.sharp@...> wrote:

      > Andrew,
      >
      > Totally confused tonight trying to sort out layout pictures until I realised
      > your plan has missed of the On30 layout! It is Wakefield based but what is
      > it called, is it Racoon Canyon?
      >
      > I'm about to burn discs, and I think it would be a good idea to send you one
      > so you can make sure I've got all the layout names right. So snail mail
      > address please. If anything is wrong e-mail Peter but copy Adrian and me.
      > I'm away for three weeks and will only be able to check e-mails
      > occasionally.
      >
      > Frank

      > This email has been scanned by iomartcloud.
      > http://www.iomartcloud.com

    • Andrew Young
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 20 2:22 PM