Burton 2013 Pictures?

  • bflude
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
      Any pictures of the show at Burton - I didn't have a camera with me!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
        There will be pictures in August’s NL. It will rain here Wednesday, so cut
        hedge tomorrow and process images Wednesday all being well. I won’t put them
        on line as I don’t think it is right that non members see them at the same
        time as or even before non internet linked members. bflude I don’t
        recognise, may be a member of course. However, about Christmas, I will send
        a selection to Chris for the web site gallery which is open to non members.
        That’s what I did last year so non members can see what they are missing and
        if they want to see them earlier find ‘How to Join’ on www.7mmnga.org
        <http://www.7mmnga.org/> . You should then get August’s NL.

        David Charlesworth is waiting for your money now!

        Frank

        P.S. I haven’t sorted them yet as I’d been getting stuff ready for helping
        Geoff Lord and Matt Hainsworth’s layout at Wigan. Another good show, but I
        think much less well attended this year. £10 is a lot of money, but there is
        a lot of to see.

        _,_._,___

      • Andrew Young
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 17, 2013
          On Jun 17, 2013, at 21:52, "Frank Sharp" <frank.j.sharp@...> wrote:
          > bflude I don’t
          > recognise, may be a member of course.

          Frank,

          bflude = Bill Flude who brought Buttermere Mining Company to the Convention...

          Didn't have time to take any photos myself, looking forward to seeing them in the August NL, I'm also told that an article by me should appear too.

          Cheers,
          Andrew

        • bflude
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 18, 2013
            I am a member - rejoined after quite a few year of not being one!

            Would like to see photos of the rest of the show - bet I missed loads!

            Bill