Re: AGM

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 40 , Jun 12, 2013
      >>My only disappointment was that I didn't get another view of the most
      excellent "Park Road, Ashbourne", even though that must be a nightmare to show for only one day! (you can't have everything!)<<

      Peter
      Thanks for your message. I am afraid it will be 2015 before you see Ashbourne Park Road again as it is currently closed for redevelopment.

      We haven't said anything much publicly to date but after showing it at York at Easter some of the oldest part of it was damaged beyond repair as we packed up. As a result we decided to redevelop the layout and what will return is a new and quite different version of the Henmore Dale Light Railway with many new features. The one we are looking forward to is that Lightweight is top of feature list. The old layout was a heavy old heap

      Paul Martin
      (trader and modeller :-))
    • Andrew Young
      Message 40 of 40 , Jun 20, 2013
        Hi Frank,

        Ah yes, knew I'd miss something off by rushing the plan. Didn't look right when I did it but not twigged until you said! The layout is Tony Kell's excellent Raccoon Canyon Mining.

        My address is in Narrow News.... But should you not be able to find one its:
        7 Church Street, Tutbury, Burton-upon-Trent, Staffordshire. DE13 9JE.

        I'm around next week, but then away the week after in Wales so will go through the cd as soon as it arrives.

        Cheers,
        Andrew