Wigan show

  • Howard Clarke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hi Chaps
      Anyone coming to the Wigan show this weekend I shall be there supporting the Association with a stand and Geoff Lord is there with his 0n16.5 layout, probably the best show in North West of England
      See you there
      For full information: www.wiganfrm.org.uk/wiganfrm exhibitions ltd/
      Howard 215
      PS Railway Modeller for July just appeared, note NO 7mm content in the whole magazine