Burton aid.

  • Dr S Davies
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2013
      Hi all,

      With the AGM at Burton just a week away my little helper has broken the
      news that they have to work on the day and so can't help (despite the
      numerous reminders sent their way for several months....gggrrrrrrrrr!).
      Thus, just wondering if any kind person out there would like to give me
      a brief hand with the layout (Nurton Hall Estate)?

      All I really need is someone to cover a couple of ten minute
      call-of-nature breaks around mid day (indeed, I could probably manage
      without if I cross my legs), but anyone and everyone from the
      Association is welcome to operate the layout for as short or long a time
      as they want. Operation is pretty simple - it's only got two points and
      a few isolated sections....only slightly tricky bit is the link and pin
      couplings which require a moderately steady hand on the tweezers (don't
      worry about losing links - I bring loads because I always lose some).

      Thanks for anyone who fancies a go...my email address is below.

      Simon Davies
      4212
      Simon.Davies@...
    • DAVID TILLETT
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2013
        Not a problem Simon,

        There is always someone available to cover a layout via the volunteer rota which we need to run each year.

        Anyone who wishes to make themselves available for this rota, please make yourself known to me on the day. (I'll be the one clutching an A4 pad of paper, and chewing frantically on a pen!)

        cheers

        David

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
          Thanks to all who replied offering assistance - most kind of you.
          rgds
          Si