Re: Railways, not politics, please

    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2013
      Friends,

      Please can we remember that this is a discussion group dealing with model railways (and a bit of prototype, if it helps).
      It is not a political forum.

      Adrian - Moderating

      --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, David Woodcock <dandewoodcock@...> wrote:

      > Rob wrote:
      >
      > "What happened to Common Sense?"
      >
      > The last traces disappeared in Britain with the emergence of UKIP.
      >
      > Cross the Channel and you will find that it mysteriously reappears in bucket fulls.
      >
      > David Woodcock

    • mick7ng
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2013
        Thanks for the information everybody. I think for the amount I use I will stick with EMA Plastic Weld.

        Regards Mike Lee