Re: EMA Plastic Weld Substitute

  • David Woodcock
    Message 1 of 8 , May 16, 2013
      Rob wrote:

      "What happened to Common Sense?"

      The last traces disappeared in Britain with the emergence of UKIP.

      Cross the Channel and you will find that it mysteriously reappears in bucket fulls.

      David Woodcock

      Message 2 of 8 , May 16, 2013
        Friends,

        Please can we remember that this is a discussion group dealing with model railways (and a bit of prototype, if it helps).
        It is not a political forum.

        Adrian - Moderating

        --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, David Woodcock <dandewoodcock@...> wrote:

        > Rob wrote:
        >
        > "What happened to Common Sense?"
        >
        > The last traces disappeared in Britain with the emergence of UKIP.
        >
        > Cross the Channel and you will find that it mysteriously reappears in bucket fulls.
        >
        > David Woodcock

      • mick7ng
        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2013
          Thanks for the information everybody. I think for the amount I use I will stick with EMA Plastic Weld.

          Regards Mike Lee