Bachmann Ben Chassis problem!

  • Roy
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14 12:36 PM
      I have a Bachmann Ben Chassis, problem being a couple of wires have come adrift, the orange and brown, and I,m not sure where to solder them back.

      Has anyone a photo of this chassis showing where the orange and brown are connected, the orange is at present soldered to the PC board and needs a home, the brown is soldered to the motor and needs a home on the PC board I would think.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,
      Roy.
    • Peter Jackson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15 8:54 AM
        Roy,

        If you go on the Hornby website, you can download instructions for adding a
        DCC chip to their basic chassis (which I think is the same as the Bachmann
        one). The first few photos show the original wiring in full colour,

        Peter J

      • Roy
        Message 3 of 3 , May 15 11:30 PM
          --- In 7mmnga@yahoogroups.com, Peter Jackson <peter.jackson.home@...> wrote:

          > Roy,
          >
          > If you go on the Hornby website, you can download instructions for adding a
          > DCC chip to their basic chassis (which I think is the same as the Bachmann
          > one). The first few photos show the original wiring in full colour,
          >
          > Peter J

          Thanks for the info Peter, but that is a different chassis, thankfully I have managed to see a photo via another forum which has given me the info I needed, all up and running now.