Re: [7mm NGA] Steam 150. Ff R

  • stephen griffiths
    Message 1 of 16 , May 13, 2013
      I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a *garratt*
      will confuse some people!

      On 13 May 2013 14:31, Frank Sharp <frank.j.sharp@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Paul,
      >
      > More likely that some 'stooge', me, would complain and get it more
      > publicity?
      >
      > I assume though, as the author has said on another web site that there
      > isn't
      > music on the DVD, the two Franks on this group aren't the only ones not
      > suited by the unconnected wailing.
      >
      > Frank
      >
      > P.S. Girl bands are preferable, but even more so with the sound off. I'm
      > old
      > enough to remember 'Pans People'.

    • Paul Martin
      Message 2 of 16 , May 14, 2013
        >>I bet the shot of the 'up train' passing Boston Lodge hauled by a
        *garratt* will confuse some people!<<
        Not half as much as the clown driving it confused the punters. On a whim
        he decided to see how far he could get with the shuttle and met the drain
        pipe of #3 Boston Lodge. Trouble with that was that the coaches were
        totally out of the platform.